Before I cleaned the garage and put the Jeep in the corner for the winter, I managed to finish up a few little projects. In this photo, you can see the tie rods cut and tapped to fit with the Saginaw box, dual master in with lines run and ready for bleeding, and the rear mounted tank is bolted in. It’s progress! While this is a ‘64, the fact that I am using a ‘70 V6 frame, ‘70-71 dual master and mount, V6 axles (3.73), and a ‘69 V6 with T14, this really isn’t much of a “build” anymore. Compared to a factory V6 CJ, the only real difference is the Saginaw steering, rear mounted gas tank, and twin stick large hole D18. Perhaps I should change the thread title to “blalp’s parts swapped CJ5” I am scheming to adapt my NP435 to a D18 with a custom mount that is 1” or 1.5” long. This is assuming a short learning curve on my ‘new’ lathe. We’ll see..