I'm at the point where I'm about ready to take the axles out and do a final assembly. I've been keeping all the parts for the axles in the boxes under a work bench. I decided to set up a folding table and lay out everything out. This way I can see what I have and what I need. I've been dry fitting a bunch of parts together and discovered that I was sent the incorrect brake pads. Emails have been sent so hopefully that will be sorted out next week. I also realized I didn't have wheel bearings for the front axle. So once the wheel bearings and brake pads arrive, I will have all the parts to assemble the axles. In the mean time I've been tinkering with some other tasks that need to be done. I needed to bend the transfer case shift levers a bit to get them away from the dash. In low range the levers were against the dash. I heated up the base of the levers with torch and bent them back slightly. Here both levers are in the neutral position. Here the front output is in the high range position. Here the front output is in the low range position. I had a mild panic when I thought about the trans cover interfering with the shift levers, but it clears just fine. When we put the shifter s together I left the interlock pills out so I can select the front wheel drive high range position. That way if something happens to the rear driveshaft or diff I can still drive home. Things are starting to get exciting... Hopefully I can keep making good progress. Thanks for checking it out. Laters.