I'm still about a month away but I will be painting my Jeep myself. I've painted before and though I'm no professional, I'm confident in my abilities. However, I don't have a professional spray booth and will be painting in my garage. The problem is that I have a typical 70's split entry house with an integral garage in the basement. I will do all the standard safety things -- make sure there are no open flames, wear a respirator, have a fan or two blowing out, etc. But I'm concerned about fumes travelling upward into the house. Base coat/clear coat fumes are supposedly hazardous. Any advice? Hopefully the advice won't be to take it to a paint shop. I really have my heart set on painting myself, I've done everything else on this Jeep myself.