It's been a while since I've posted any updates on my project. Recently I decided to go down the fuel injection rabbit hole. I read everything I could find here and decided to take the plunge with megasquirt. I decided to get the megasquirt II and build it. For my injection I went with a motorcraft CFI from a grand marque V6, since it too was a 3.8L. I already changed over to a electric fuel pump, so that was a part of the puzzle I already had complete. Overall it was a pretty easy deal. The learning curve was not as bad as I expected, but it did take a fair amount of research. I've put a couple hundred miles on it now and I'm really pleased with the upgrade. Now that I'm confident everything is working, I just need to sanitize the wiring and clean everything up. I'll post up some pictures shortly.