I got some major work done this last week. I got all the body to frame mounts figured out and rolled the frame back into the shop to finish the welds. I stipped it back down and flipped it over to finish boxing the frame and welding everything I couldn't get from the top side. I spent some time with lap sanding disks and wire wheels and got it prepped for primer and paint.. Two coats of Rust-Oleum Red Rusty metal primer. I went on the Rust-Oleum web site and the recoat directions said that the Top Coat can go on within the first hour, or you have to wait 24 hours. I right away shot three coats of Rust-Oleum Satin Black and left it hanging from the chain hoist. Next week is a Family Camping trip with the kids and grand kids, so it will get to hang up and cure for a while. Then It's on to the final assembly.