Last week the f-head in my 3B started running bad after a high speed run on the way home from work (65 mph on a 3 mile stretch in o/d, about 3000 rpm). Basic troubleshooting showed the ignition and fuel were ok. The compression test results were ugly - 85 on #1, 30, 40 & 70 for the rest. I did a crude leakage check by applying 50 psi air to each hole at TDC. No evidence of significantly leaking valves. All of the cylinders leaked a considerable amount of air into the crankcase, but #2 leaked enough to levitate the dipstick! I thought I detected some cross cylinder leakage as well, so this could be rings and/or head gasket issues. Another clue to internal engine problems was the oil on top of the carb. BTW, I do not have an oil bath air cleaner. Or, at least I didn't This will be my first attempt to rebuild an f-head, assuming it requires a full rebuild. This is also my first build thread. I'm stoked! I'll post as many pics as I can. You guys follow along and tell me what I'm doing wrong.