Hi All, Newer to this forum, but I have a little bit of CJ5 experience. Posting my build to have a memory for myself and for others to enjoy if they wish. Also looking to join a community of enthusiasts! Little history - Had a 1973 CJ5 while in College that I enjoyed building It had the 4.2L with a Weber carb and a 3 speed transmission. The tub was rotting off it so I found a fiberglass tub and slapped it on. Had a lot of fun with that Jeep until somebody totaled it while it was parked. Sad day. Here's a pic of it from back in the day a little while before it was totaled. After several years of no Jeep, a couple jobs, and now a wife and child, I decided I missed wrenching on a Jeep. So I convinced my better half to allow me to go and purchase a 1974 Jeep CJ5 with a carbed Chevy 350. Here are a few photos of the day I bought it in January 2020. Quickly decided this Jeep wasn't going to have a hard top, neither did the last one.. A little VIN research leads me to believe it originally had the AMC 304 in it. Had a 4 barrel Holley. Needless to say it didn't run perfectly, nowhere near as good as my old 73. I don't know much about carbs, so i decided one of the first big upgrades would be to try the Junkyard TBI swap. Ended up pulling the wiring harness, TBI, IAC, and several of the other parts from a 91 Chevy truck from the local junkyard. Rest of the parts I bought new. It was a fun challenge getting all the wires connected to the right pins etc... Here's a few photos of the conversion. The Jeep now starts again and I am in the process of learning how to use Tunerpro to tune. Been a bit of a process. Dirty as heck TBI assembly Holley carb still on motor TBI assembly in process of being rebuilt. Here it is completely apart and just about done cleaning Going back together Mounted Rats nest of wires as I line each one out from the sensors to the ECU pin You may have noticed that it has some rust and a missing body support or two. I am also in the works of cutting out the rust and welding in new metal. While at it, I installed a 2" body lift and 2" wheel spacers. The 2" lift has me concerned for the intermediate shaft of the steering column. It's connected back up, but I am concerned about it popping out or something if I go anywhere that requires flex. The wiring was a mess. I now have working brake lights, but I am still in the process of figuring out how to get the blinkers to work.. only the rear light up with the blinker switch, but they don't blink. Love wiring issues. 2" body lift and wheel spacers on. Re did Dash. Removed the diamond plate and found an awful lot of rust. One thing I have learned from my past two Jeep projects, diamond plate is either hiding rust, or going to create rust. Started welding new metal in. Future mods will include working on the body work and paint, Floor pans, welding up a new exhaust (I don't like the side exit, I want it to go all the way back), disc conversion, getting real Jeep Tail lights, New tires, Maybe a small suspension lift, Better lighting up front, Power Steering, hydraulic clutch. If there are any experienced users of Tunerpro, let me know, I could use a little guidance. Stay Tuned, I will post updates as I make progress. Thanks for reading and thanks for all the helpful information from the forum!