I picked up this engine on January 2nd as a birthday gift to myself. The previous owner started the restoration, but a lot of work is still needed. This engine originally ran a generator, that I have, in a cider mill. I have pictures of it in its original location too. I pulled the piston out because there was no compression. The ring grooves are V shaped from years of wear. I'll take it to the machine shop and have the grooves trued up and new rings installed with spacers. So in the meantime, I am going to build the skid for it. I started sanding the runners. The right one is done, still have to work on the left one.