My poor little Iltis trailer has been suffering from living by the sea The springs & tongues are in pretty bad shape so it's time for a fix up & some long planned mods. Up on the jack stands, hopefully they won't collapse under the load Ouch. Double ouch Notice how the pile of rust on the floor just keeps getting bigger & bigger. More ouches. I did amazing well disassociating nuts from bolts. I was a little confused at first as to why the bolt heads were SAE but the nuts were metric. Turns out that the nuts were wasted enough that I had to drop down to the next smaller metric size to get a grip on them. Some were worse- these are the drivers side & passenger side shock mount nuts. One of these things is not like the other . This floored me (literally I was on the floor, well I was on the floor anyhow but you get what I mean...). The passenger side came off with a wrench, I got the drivers side loose with a pair of vise-grips ans a little leverage. Also amazingly the shocks did not put up a fight sliding off the studs. More to come.