i got my wheel horse deck all put back together. The belt was bad and with the angle drives you have to take it all apart to get the belt on. When i got it apart basicly needed an entire rebuild. the bearings were bad the gears needed to be shimmed tighter and the cast iron plate on the bottom was broke so i had to add braces. I got it all done and mowed the lawn. stalled it out here by the pond and it wouldnt start again because the starter belt was chunked apart. Fixed that in the field and finished up. Parked it in the garage and now there is oil everywhere. Seems like the pan gasket is bad so i guess iv got to pull the engine out.