Thought I was going to get everything back together last night - the BDS replacement spring arrived. I also asked they include the u-bolts for it - thought that would be easy as they come painted/powdercoated or whatever. Just bolt it all back together, no delay....well, the two ubolts they sent are 1/2" when they need to be 7/16". I didn't really want to drill out the spring plate - especially for just one side of the axle - so first thing this morning made a quick trip to the local shop that will make them for you while you wait. I've used them before - no issues - but the ubolts etc come raw exposed steel, and I like to paint them. So the spring is in place with with Mike's caster shim added in the pack, and the ubolts are drying....Guess I will try to give them about 12 hrs to dry, then install tonight and let it finish drying overnight on the jeep. Tackled the wobbly alternator....found the hinge (long) bolt sleeve that was installed (probably as part of the re-manufactured process) was worn through and disintegrating....Drilled out the alternator housing a bit larger and installed a new, thicker sleeve (couldn't get the thin sleeve at the local hardware). Everything is much tighter and no alternator wiggle-wobble. If all goes well tonight - get the ubolts and spring plates back on, and ready to hook up the tow bar tomorrow morning for the San Juan trip. We are hoping to be on the road 11am or so.