Well, I finally got the whole thing put together -- this time with the correct head gasket --- and I fired up the rebuilt F134 for the first time. What a sweet sound when that thing kicked over and started running. As soon as I get the body tub back on it I'll have a "brand new" 1954 or 1962 CJ3B. (depends on whether you count the frame or the body tub). As of this time it is going to be Monterrey Mist (2004 Thunderbird color). Everything came together on this engine so well I started on the next one - it is now disassembled and ready to go in for a bore and crankshaft work. This one will go in a '65 Tuxedo Park.