Ok, so I've finally gotten off my duff and gotten the saggy swap started. Got the plates cut last night to box the frame horns, and tonight I swapped out the tie rods for Herm's units. With the box and plates held onto the frame horns with C-clamps I couldn't resist running up and down the driveway a couple of times, and then of course a couple of circuits around my circle. Life is gud again! :twisted: Hope to start welding tomorrow night, and then I have to quit for a week to go to Boy Scout camp with #1 son. Oh well, it'll still be here when I get back, unless the wife sells it while we're gone.