My wife gave me the day off so I took a shot at adding another transverse, side to side horizontal top support. I thought I would be clever and taper the top towards the windshield (the center now is highest and higher than the windshield). I thought I could avoid adding another break in the top's profile. So I measured the slope. Then I went to YouTube and watched a few video lessons on how to bend tubing. Since I was essentially just making a simple "U" shape, really, how hard could that be? Hmmm... I thought I followed the example exactly, but my "U" ended up an inch too narrow and the two uprights, while at 90 degrees, shot off in two different directions front to back (dogleg??)... and the bend radius made the bow too high. I didn't have enough material to try again so back to LOWES for more material. During the trip back I decided to try and modify the piece I'd already made. Conduit benders generally have handles with internal diameters slightly larger than the conduit so you can slightly unbend a small mistake. First I took out the dogleg. It put a slight wobble in the long run of the bow, but not enough to notice under a soft top. Then I started working out the 90 degree bends, a little at a time, back and forth, one side then the other until I added about two inches the length on each side, which also reduced the height. Then I cut each side to fit them into the MAKER connectors. Here's how it turned out. I centered the support between the windshield and the first vertical bow (@ about 18"). But I'm not happy with how it works with the Bimini top... it really doesn't work with it I'll redesign and sew a new Bimini top and see if I can improve the way they fit together.