Drilled and cut the holes for the heater ductwork.. New defroster duct installed. The Jeep Air system insists on insulation in the firewall area to help with the AC.. I took this a few steps further.. I used a combination of Dynamat asphalt paper and 1/2 closed cell Dynaliner padding.. When I restored the Land Rover I took sound proofing fairly seriously.. managed to get the decibels and heat more importantly to a manageable level. The upper cowl area is a ripe place for vibration, started there and got a little carried away with the stuff... Everything firewall mounted is now mounted through the insulation levels.. I was planning on using some aluminum tape to seal the edges like I did the firewall heat shielding, but I think I might go a different rout with a metal trim edge to make a clean transition between firewall and foot box. Starting to come together... used nylon washers on the dash bolts to protect the paint.. actually gave it a nice look.. Mounted the bulkhead connection low enough that it can be serviceable without removing the dash and wont be air bubble issues with coolant lines. AA windshield latches working nicely.. still need to bring a door home to check angle of windshield frame. Slight color variation between frame and dash.... dash pad should be a nice visual brake between the two. Looking to get the column mounted tonight.. want to sit on a milk crate and pretend..